Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It takes a village…
MOMMY TALK By Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When I was growing up, my mother taught me how to differentiate people by observing them during times of trial and victory in life. She said that it is during those times that I will be able to determine their genuine character. I know she’s right because as I have observed, difficult times allow a person to strive and overcome his hurdles in life by either losing control of himself or gathering his composure and striving hard to surmount his difficulties. In times of victory, a person may either turn out to be self-centered, which can be self-destructive, or thankful for his blessings that he then pursues to help others as he climbs up the ladder of success.

Read more at Philstar.com Mommy Talk

No comments: